- 2-4 Sweet Potatoes pealed and sliced
- 1-2 Sweet Onions pealed and sliced
- 1 pound (about 4 cups) Shredded Cheese (we like sharp cheddar)
- Pre-heat oven to 350
- grease a casserole dish with some soft butter
- lay down a layer of Sweet Potatoes
- next some Sweet Onions
- sprinkle on some Cheese
- repeat 3-5 times until everything is used and make sure to end with cheese
- Place in Oven for about 60 minutes.
You know it is done by poking it with a fork or a knife and the potatoes are soft.
You can add salt and black pepper after or when you are creating the layers. You could also add diced ham and have a complete dinner in one dish.