Gluten Free Cauliflower and Broccoli Salad
Cauliflower and Broccoli Salad
- 1 large head of Cauliflower cut into small floweretts
- 2 bunches of Broccoli cut into small floweretts
- 2 cups Water Chestnuts diced
- 1/2 cup Sunflower Seeds
- 1 pound Bacon sliced and fried crisp
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1/2 cup shredded Carrots (optional)
- 2 cups Mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Lemon Juice
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/4 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 small Onion finely chopped
Combine, chill and serve. This is a great salad or side. Add anything you like. Apples, dried fruit, nuts, shredded red cabbage are just a few examples.
This is a great dish for any occasion. It has taken non-veggie eats to this side of the yard. Children tend to like it too and some even like to help makes it.
Live, Laugh, and Enjoy!