Gluten-Free Hot Ham Sandwitches
Hot Ham Sandwitches are a great way to make many hot sandwiches all at one time. I know it is "spelled wrong". It started as a joke about being Samantha from Bewitched and went on from there.
Things you need:
- Pizza Dough ( I used Bob's Red Mill)
- Sliced Honey Ham
- Sliced White American Cheese
- Shredded Extra Sharp Cheddar
- (optional) poppy seeds
- (optional) sesame seeds
- (optional) minced dried onions
- (optional) minced dried garlic
- Prepare your dough
- Grease a Cookie sheet
- Sprinkle and combination of your optional ingredients (think everything bagels)
- Spread you dough
- Pre-bake...if you instructions do not come with a pre-bake bake for half the full time allotted
- Remove from oven
- Layer White American
- Follow with Ham
- Top with Sharp Cheddar
- Return to oven
- Bake remaining time or until cheese bubbles and browns.
Put some lettuce and tomatoes in between two slices and enjoy!
I would like to take this moment to thank Linda over at the Gluten-Free Homemaker.
originally published 04-21-2010