Gluten Free Triple Dipped Cod
Gluten Free triple dipped Cod ......oh yes this was a great dinner. Our son, Sabastion LOVED them..... the recipe is very ishy (I should trade mark that) I used Cod but any firm white fish would work. Shrimp works good too.
- On a plate put about a 1/2 cup of Cornstarch add seasonings you would like ( I added a bit of season salt and pepper) Set aside.
- In a bowl mix together 1/4 cup Cornstarch, 1/4 Potato Flakes, 2 eggs and Soda water until it is a bit thinner then pancake batter.
- On another plate put a handful of Potato Flakes.
These are your 3 dips Pat dry your fish cut it into bite sized pieces or not whatever
- roll in the cornstarch
- dip in the batter
- roll in the flakes
- drop into hot oil ( I use peanut)
- cook about 2-3 minutes.
- transfer to a paper towel
- sprinkle with season salt.
Live, Laugh and Enjoy! ~Fire-Eyes